The length of your course will determine the need for a student visa. If your course duration is within 6 months, then you do not require a student visa, but if your course duration extends beyond 6 months, you need to have a student visa.

No. If you come to Canada as a visitor, you cannot change your status to the worker. However, there are some exceptions to this rule. You can do so, if you marry a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident in Canada; or if you apply for a refugee status and your application is accepted.

You must have Permanent Resident (PR) status in Canada and you must be physically present in Canada for at least 1460 days i.e. 4 years out of past 6 years before the date of your application. Also, you must have lived in Canada for at least 183 days during each of four calendar years that fall within the 6 years before the date of your application. Children below 18 years do not require satisfaction of 4 years of stay condition.

Canada government receives numerous immigration applications every year. Not everyone’s application is accepted, so you have to be very cautious while applying. All the documents have to be verified well and be in proper order while submission. While filling forms and application, there are a lot of legal requirements that needs to be complied with. So chances are, you may present your case incorrectly, leading to refusal, so it is always better to seek professional assistance. You can apply on your own but consultants have necessary experience and skills required for the task.

You will get all the required forms on CIC’s (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) website, which is www.cic.gc.ca. No, Government no longer provides the help in filling forms for applicants. Forms have basic information, but authorities do not provide personalized guidance or advice. They only enforce law, regulations and issue visa. However, if you hire us, we will arrange and carefully fill all the forms for you.

There is no fixed time frame for processing your application. It varies from case to case and depends on a lot of factors like the time taken by the visa office to verify your application, kind of visa being applied for, etc. So all you can do is, ensure that all the documents are duly filled in all respect, all the supporting documents are attached properly, and forms are filled without error.

You need to check the Canadian immigration regulations to know your eligibility. If you associate with us, we assess your eligibility and guide you through the entire immigration process.


Yes. Many applications are rejected on the grounds of technical errors, incomplete form filling, lack of supporting documents, submitting the wrong supporting documents, etc. The immigration rules and regulations are very stringent and strict so it is advised to take the guidance from professional consultants. They hold experience and will help you sail smoothly through the entire immigration process.


Yes, you can hold your native country’s citizenship while holding Canadian citizenship. Multiple or dual citizenship is permitted in Canada since 1977.