Skilled Worker & Professionals
For working in Canada, some important criteria that needs to be fulfilled by an applicant. At ECC Visa, we ensure that the applicant undergoes immigration process in the most hassle-free manner.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for Skilled Worker and Professionals
- The applicant should have at least one year of continuous work experience in any of the eligible occupations listed under 2011 National Occupation Classification Code.
- The applicant should be in the same occupation for at least one year and is continuously paid (full time or an amount equal to part time) within last ten years.
- The work experience of the applicant must be in:
- Skill Type 0 (Management jobs) example restaurant manager
- Skill Level A (Professional occupation) example Doctor, Lawyer, etc.
- Skill Level B (Technical occupation and skill trades) example person possessing diploma degree and doing internship
- Skill Level C (Intermediate jobs) example jobs requiring high school qualification or specific training like car driving, etc.
- Skill Level D (Labour jobs) example jobs which require on the job training like tea leave pluckers, etc.
ECC Visa is a Canadian immigration consulting firm that offers advice, assistance and services pertaining to smooth and hassle-free immigration to Canada. Starting as a student immigration consultant way back in 2006, we have evolved to become a leading consultancy firm focusing on family sponsorships, permanent residence, visitor visa, Canadian citizenship and several other areas.
Why Choose Us
- Over A Decade Of Experience
- Deep Knowledge of Canadian Education & Job Market
- Hundreds of Satisfied Client Base
- Multiple Languages – English, Hindi, Punjabi & Urdu
- Committed & Dedicated Immigration Professionals
What Client’s Say
Jagpal Sir was great help in explaining the process and helping me prepare for my application and getting admission in my dream college. Highly recommended!!